CEMEF is co-organizing the 3rd Conference on Fluids & Complexity on Dec. 6-8, 23.
The 3rd edition of the International Conference on Fluids & Complexity will welcome international researchers working in different fields of fluid dynamics and soft matter physics.
The conference will be held in Nice and will cover a wide range of topics in the following fields:
– Biophysics, Active matter & Microfluidics
– Nonlinear physics, Hydrodynamic instabilities & Fluid-structure interactions
– Non-Newtonian fluids, Granular matter & Suspensions
– Multiphase flows, Capillarity & Wetting
The plenary speakers will be:
– Isabelle Cantat – Univ. Rennes, France
– Cécile Cottin-Bizonne – Univ. Lyon, France
– Philippe Coussot – Univ. Gustave Eiffel, France
– Anne De Wit – Univ. Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
– Philippe Gondret – Univ. Paris-Saclay, France
– Karin Jacobs – Saarland Univ., Germany
– Detlef Lohse – Univ. Twente, Netherlands
– Dimos Poulikakos – ETH Zürich, Switzerland
– Olivier Pouliquen – Univ. Aix-Marseille, France
Call for papers is open. You can submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation before September 24, 23.
The conference is co-organized by Rudy Valette, CFL team, CEMEF and Céline Cohen and Ludovic Keiser, Institut de Physique de Nice.